2012年11月12日星期一

beats dr dre up then looking at

I to station at part of the maidservant say:
"Tell them, let them carry meals to all come up."
Then I looking at rich and honored and Shen Zi Ping to say with a smile:
"Today, I drink this red wine, the daughter of that best is red, give you two."
Hear I say this, state rich and honored in sub- Ping-ho two personal faces up all peeped out happy expression, two people made moves at the same time and rob the wine bottle on the table at in the hand, don't see rich and honored body swollen to start this making moves but the slightest be no more lousy than to state even this fighting skill of son of superior.
Two wine bottles that person will rob to come to hand tightly embrace at in the bosom, fear who to grab.I looking at two people, this shape, what I could not help smiled and looking at both sides to endure the maidservant of smiling face hard, and my openings said:
"Let go of the wine bottle, see your this shape for two now, also the not afraid bottom person saw a joke."
State rich and honored two people of sub- Ping-ho this just notices the maidservant of both sides, then Xian Xian of on smiling, put the wine bottle in the oneself's hand under go, then sit upright at table the side is first-class Xiang orchid serving.
Because a burst of and light flavor spreads, the Xiang orchid appears at the back door of dining room, heel at she after death of are the maidservant that a few hands carry tray.
The Xiang orchid waits those maidservants to put the tray in the hand after the table ascend and uncovereds cover and points at those vegetables introduction to say:
"Is mutually male, didn't prepare in the country villa, so I just in brief did some, hope mutually Mr. and servant Lee can like.This is the white to pick a wide belly, this is ridge in the chrysanthemum, there of is a mountain Jean stab five to add, flank of is pure deep-fried coturnix, this is to braise in soy sauce a red shell finally."
Then the Xiang orchid carry to have that from after death the tray on the hand of maidservant and put at a few middles of vegetableses, uncovered cover, say with a smile:
"Is mutually male, this is the Qie body these day and Meng are old to learn to do of a soup, make into with the swallows' nest cook, mutually male you taste and see whether with your taste."
"?"I curiously looking at table of that, the plate of five course of vegetables surrounds at the middle of soup basin, as if is a five planets arch month, the soup attains very good, not only only is that light swallows' nest flavor, and that color is also very captivating, soup juice of the ivory looks to a little bit glue dense.
I picked up maidservant to put the spoon before body and small bowl of, use spoon prosperous the soup of the one Shao, use small bowl of hold then put a mouth of side, lightly blow spirit, wait the soup in the spoon cool come down after, I put into in.
A son the weak thin but again is extending far of of the flavor was immediately full of my mouth cavity, that swallows' nest entrance in the soup namely turned, the flavor is very fresh beautiful, and make people feel flavor profound.
I not from must order, then say:
"Is very good, the flavor is very quite good, hard you Xiang orchid."
Xiang orchid glitter of on smiling, then say:
"As long as is mutually male you can like, Xiang orchid even if is a little bit tired also willingly."
I for myself can again wife like this but feel joy, I looking at a Xiang orchid then ask a way:
"Xiang orchid you also the favour lived along while, perhaps be also getting more tired, you go to several other sisters together have a meal go to, here have no what is up."
"Is mutually male, that Qie body excused to leave and stated that uncle and servant Lee slowly use."The Xiang orchid after going a ten thousand blessings turns round to leave.
"Xiang orchid, this take in the past, give you several sisters also all tasted for a while."
I picked up a glass wine bottle from the table and raised to toward a Xiang orchid to say.
The Xiang orchid looking at the wine bottles in the my hands, the complexion has a little hesitation, then says:
"Is mutually male, our daughter's house prohibits to drink."
I smiled for a while, then said:
"Have no what of, the wine is regarded as fruit wine, unless with a lot of, otherwise can not inebriate a person, today is the big day of our house, Be worth celebrating for a while,beats dr dre, today break rules."
The Xiang orchid walked to come over and once connected the wine bottle in the my hand, then said:
"The Qie body listens to mutually male yours, this wine I take past."
The Xiang orchid also all takes a few maidservants of part, the whole promise is big of in the dining room only have our three people.
I carry to have the wine cup in the hand to toward rich and honored to say:
"Come, return smoothly this time and make us dry one cup for the sake of the rich and honored."
I faced upward to pour into the wine in the wineglass in own, but felt wine of sweet medium unexpectedly still have the bitter taste of one silk, although this bitter taste isn't heavy.
My eyebrows a wrinkly, let go of the wine cup in the hand, have a little interrogative of looking at rich and honored to ask a way:
"The rich and honored seems to have a little not to, how does this wine have some bitter taste?"
The rich and honored hears I say this, is one Zheng first on the face, then the face up has a little apology ground to say:
"Master, the mean person forgot to say, if these red wines place of once studied long words and then will have bitter taste, woulding have sweet flavor of only new Niang."
Hear this, I had a little to embarrassedly smile for a while, although I know how will change in character the acerbity in the wine to clean, but to the knowledge of the wine I but don't understand how much, a little bit only still all heard it in talk in the past.
Is dark to put up stakes an idea in my heart, see to be studying some thing concerning this aspects, after all later the business of wine is oneself to want is the industry of lord dozen.



Chapter 176 country villa is living

But turn to read of, I but wanted to understand the wine that oneself drinks in the city teacher why is sweet, probably because those wines have already re- steamed to once cook once, even the Meng is blunt to also say those wine to have fresh wine of sweet and the sweet Chun of old wine.
I grasp to have the wine bottle on the table and pour in the cup of oneself's in front ascend some wine, then gathered together the wine cup to own mouth side, the very cool wine liquid slowly flowed into my , first what to feel is that don't calculate a strong puckery bitterness, but after the wine liquid rolled over several turns in, luck turns after hardship, my tasting wine that is special sweet.
I ordered to nod and meant to agree with to the words said by rich and honored, after pickeding up chopsticks to taste a few vegetableses, I let go of the chopsticks, then looking at rich and honored to say:
"Now that the old wine contain bitter taste, so I think the little emperor can't would like to want and still send some re- steamed to once cook of, those wine contains sweet flavor, the emperor probably will like."
Hear I say this, state the son is even to smile for a while, then says:
"The emperor is young, likes to have the wine of sweet flavor is not strange either, but the queen mother will allow an emperor alcohol?"
My hands are one stand, then order saying of doesn't matter again:
"Anyway it isn't easy for this wine to get drunk, and the lately- brewed wine is again a sweet flavor of, the most suitable match woman and kid.Did the little emperor once taste to ever after still remember at our in home last time, the guest used to once say this matter with me, so we as long as sent over and then go."
After the wine that was shallowly shallow to drink an one mouthful, I immediately after say:
"Besides the raisins that you bring back to come this time, I think that the emperor will like."
The raisin said by me is a rich and honored to bring back to take this time of moreover some things, speak of to come still I like to eat the sour after seeing the Feng Luan is pregnant, so just just contacted in luck to wait to lift with rich and honored for a while, didn't thought of the rich and honored will bring several hundred catties of raisins and have among them many is sour, I have already made people make back yard to hand over to Feng Luan they.
The rich and honored also attaches and wear say:
"Perhaps will the emperor like our gifts."
I not the original intention is in this top probe and fork out a topic to say:
"Did not say these affairs, drank!"
My raising my own cup is again to quaff in one gulp.Finish saying after the proper business us three personal gongs raise interleave, you come me to go toward, and those wine turns an eye from the exerting three people belly.
I quaff in one gulp the wine in the cup, then looking at rich and honored to say:
"Rich and honored, you all the way the traffic is weary and tired, take a rest earlier, I have already made people put away room.However you if want to go home and the wife son has a reunion of words, although the color of the sky is getting more late, leaves now also still in time."
The rich and honored tooks a look that the wine bottle of dried up already, the idea of one face still don't exert, then say:
"Master, these day I think of the wife son of in home really pretty in the outside Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论