2013年1月27日星期日

Facebook th all strength eve

The cloth absolute being happily says with smile and walk sideways violent in action walk sideways violent in action, you can escape the center of palm of small cloth absolute being to me?You always need to become me
"Just, walking sideways the violent in action can't leave a dreamlike legend world, don't play?"Especially the Rui representative worries of ask.
"Walking sideways the violent in action can't leave a game!"Small cloth absolute being affirmation's saying:"You say that you if a first in the realm, for the sake of that first you paid much effort, you will be pleased to give up once owned of the whole?"
"Or the owner is brilliant!"Rui especially the representative don't wear clapping of trace a record Ma Pi.
"Is really not understand, winds and clouds dragon how can will walk sideways violent in action to force be the one step to this!2 people originally so good relation, walk sideways personal violent real strenght of violent in action, is also winds and clouds dragon's biggest help, but cause 2 people's quarreling because of a pet egg, return is really funny!Am I always worried that what scheme winds and clouds dragon will can't have so!"Especially the Rui representative feels deeply about.
"In fact this is very normal, the history of your China, I usually read, on the history of your China, the affair like this is getting tooer many!For example, Liu Bang after getting the world kills off Han Xin;That makes Zhu Yuan Zhang's emperor after getting the world also greatly kill a hero.But winds and clouds dragon compare to your emperor Wang Liu Bang in Chinese ancient times and walk sideways violent in action Han Xin is then!Walk sideways violent in action because violent real strenght, at only I only prestige inside is too high, again is only I only of first elder, the power is as same as winds and clouds dragon, influence winds and clouds dragon's prestige and position unclearly, winds and clouds dragon's nature can't tolerate!"The small cloth absolute being says with smile, continue all of a sudden to show off his/her own Chinese knowledge to say:"There are an old words in your China be called'the bird exert bow to hide, the rabbit dead dog boils', at the beginning, winds and clouds dragon needs to walk sideways violent in action, nature is in every possible way tolerance, and winds and clouds dragon also really is a person who does important event, can have been bearing not hair.But now circumstance again dissimilarity,google, walking sideways the violent in action has already helped winds and clouds dragon to ascend the throne of sand castellan, and only I only is again the biggest guild in your China,cnn, other a few big guilds also in succession and only I only become an alliance, in your China any further don't can threaten to arrive only I only the influence that jump a claim sand city, winds and clouds dragon doesn't need to walk sideways violent in action, abandon him is also an inevitable affair!"
"The owner is really astute, the knowledge is also encyclopedic."Especially the Rui representative says with smile, the small cloth absolute being happily accepted kindly.
"That what should I do now?"Especially the Rui representative asks.
"The circumstance that continues to pay attention to walk sideways between winds and clouds dragon and violent in action has a new circumstance the notification in time to me!"The small cloth absolute being says that especially the Rui representative promised one to hang up a telephone.
"Is old horizontal, do all of winds and clouds dragons take to list as wanted you now, you carefully order just good!"I log out to have no how long, the red eye beats for me to call words, I appreciate of a smile to say:"I walk sideways violent in action to maneuver dreamlike legend, what once feared other people!"
Finish saying, unexpectedly is arose to love to excel of heart, will fall off in the game helmet of part to again wear, get into a game.The good omen Pan peach activity of second run has been already ended at this time, the third activity dark devil king has been already started at this time, evil each layer of territories all break one in the purgatory dark black fasten BOSS, dark black fasten BOSS real strenght to compare common BOSS, can want violent Be getting more.
There are no elder brother Niao, red eye and a hundred years solitude at feel more boredom for my a person nearby under, then go to a purgatory evil territory, intend to experience those dark black bosses.
On the road, the player meeting throws to me with the warm vision in succession, however under the threat of my ice snow bear pet king, those players' pouring has never dared to begin, however walk to arrive afterwards, meet of player organization number many, courage also big, unexpectedly and really start attackstoning me.I am as a burst of as their PK, feel boring rather.
The strength that only depends my a person can hardly kill those players, inside in the dreamlike legend world, as long as being not killed by second, can increase the blood, player package inside as long as having enough medicine, can whet for a long time.Although the ice snow bear king is severe,it can not release a big scope attack and kill people speed too slowly, but surround to prepare to kill my person more and more.
The players that attackstone me can whet, but I don't go.Although under the ice snow bear king's match, I killed a lot of players,surrounded of player but is more and more, being me to feel sorcery teacher the player after hasing already enough threatenned I, can helplessly escape, those players then make track for at my after death:"Walk sideways violent in action, having already grown you doesn't run!"Of bawl out, I which will realize their cries.
Although I have heart to escape and what then round to kill my player but more, under the incitement of winds and clouds dragon's CNY 100,000 cash award and my whole body top-class material, these players all very crary, make track for to kill me with all strength, even if I have incarnation bat, also difficult escape rounding of all directions to kill, finally be still blocked up by a group of players at the layer of purgatory evil territory stagnant water marsh.
"You make track for to kill me, don't feel boring?"If I cut up rough of ask, those players where realize me, without telling anyone hurtling to come over will kill me.I walked sideways violent in action to unexpectedly become the public enemy of whole serverses at this time, I the unbearable cachinnation get up.
"Now that you seek dead, that isn't blaming me Don't mention it!"What I cut up rough says that in fact my guard necklace an hour of cooling time to haven't passed by, at this time although I can release to forbid to curse,do not dare to release.Round Long at big cluster of player under, don't guard a guarding of necklace, released to forbid to curse only afraid I am sooner mortal.
"Roar!"Not the pet ice snow bear king Kui is the pet that connects with each other with my mind, respond my in the mind of anxious and helpless, wildly roar a , to I with 6 snow bear leader added to hold after having a boiling passion, fiercely will front the claw crawl on the ground, is used by original two after the feet hit the ground the status became arms and legs to hit the ground, then I receive an ice snow bear's king to my mind message and unexpectedly make me lie prone on its back.
" Ice snow bear king can also as sitting to ride ride?"Take a silk to puzzle, I climb ascend ice snow bear king spacious thick solid back.
PS:Today's chapter 2, the task completed, the brotherses remembered to hit a ticket, moreover give me new book to hit 1 also, thank.
Still have,Facebook, need to notify that the affair of the brotherses was my net to visit a new book and start conceiving outline, there is the brothers of demand role, please contact me in advance, I like to arrange.The role is limited, arrive first to get first!

Chapter 339 has no I have somewhere to stay of ground


Surroundings of the player see ice snow bear the king bend down to lie prone on the ground, is greatly all surprise, the momentary poured to forget to attackstone me.Sit in seat of honor to hold tight ice snow bear well and tightly in ice snow bear king's back Wang Cun grows of skin after, ice snow bear Wang Niu moves a big big bottom to run.
Although ice snow bear Wang Pao the dynamic posture seem to be a big penguin that delivers Dian difficult see, but the speed is very quick, compare to rush a horse to also want quickly ascend many;And special because of back king of ice snow bear spacious, so sit on the top, pour don't show to jolt as well, unexpectedly still very comfortable, I cannot help but smiling, oneself hereafter all need not run road, want to go where directly ride bear go to go, ride a horse to have to be much more special and spectacular than the other people!
I of so don't ride a horse, is because would not like to wear Ma Pai, that trifle takes on the body, occupy the position of necklace, and the sorcery teacher has incarnation bat to move with the moment, so activity of time majority need not run of, Be just incarnation bat too non- MP, but moment ambulation of start time again longer, so the best way is still that the pet can ride and increase ambulatory speed, and can save physical strength.
The players that surround me see I ride ice snow bear the king prepare to rush out to go and open fire to me in succession, thunder and lightning, crazy Long Zi gives or gets an electric shock, the fire sign, fire curse toward my body's last hurricane, however ice snow bear speed king soon, their attacks were basic to all end up in nothing.
Inside in the dreamlike legend world, thunder and lightning and crazy Long Zi give or get an electric shock although have the effect that target the target, however the high-speed ambulation of target will let the sorcery of target object avoid several rate increment, as for fire sign and fire of Taoist priest curse and in the clout to lead originally low, under the high-speed ambulation of target, almost doing not in the clout can talk Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论